Your independent school may look and smell great, but is it hygienically clean and free from bacteria and viruses? Staff and pupils need to feel safe in the knowledge that you are doing everything you can to look after their wellbeing. Only when these are combined do your people feel safe and secure enough toRead article
Specialists in independent schools. A different kind of service
Nviro is a leading cleaning company specialising in the education and independent school sectors in London, the South and South East.
We have a pedigree spanning three decades, a team of 1,300 people and we clean 2.5million square metres of space every day.
The challenges of the independent schools sector are unique. We know you need a different kind of service to deliver clean, hygienic and safe environments in which everyone can thrive.
We work with independent schools across the range – boys, girls and co-educational, large and small, day and boarding.
We understand that every school is different and has unique needs that may change throughout the year. That’s why Nviro programmes are tailored to enhance your estate, the day-to-day running of the school, its culture and your reputation.
We work in partnership with you, taking time to understand the inner workings of your school, so we can add value as a strategic partner.
We adapt to your school’s unique requirements and priorities – identifying where we can deliver efficiencies, reduce costs, improve standards, resolve issues, implement effective shift patterns, and reduce carbon footprint.
We then deliver outstanding service through dedicated managers and highly trained staff, using cutting-edge cleaning methods and technologies.
Creating clean, hygienic and safe environments for your pupils and staff to thrive
Why outsource with Nviro?
Achieving more while protecting your budget and your people.
Outsourcing cleaning to specialists is often viewed as more expensive than an independent school managing its own cleaning team. At Nviro, we always deliver savings in this sector – and improve quality in the process.
- It’s what we do, all day every day – to the very highest standards.
- We understand the challenges of your independent school and are ready to respond to them.
- We’re on top of changing regulations and legislation – so you don’t need to be.
- We understand COSHH requirements, risk assessments and the latest regulation.
- We’re always up to date with new products, initiatives and developments.
- We’re passionate about sustainability.
- We use cutting-edge technologies.
- We have tried and tested systems, streamlining work and delivering the best outcomes.
- We work smarter and better – not harder or longer!
- Our professional, streamlined services deliver cost savings and higher productivity – ultimately contributing to better results.
We’re a leading provider…
- We have buying power and offer economies of scale.
- We have access to the most sustainable products and the very best equipment
- We have comprehensive training programmes.
- We have a depth and breadth of resource.
We take responsibility…
- We put an Nviro manager into your school as your main point of contact and to manage the entire process.
- We look after our people so that they look after you. They stay with us, and with you – getting to know your environment and becoming a part of your school community.
- We manage the cleaning team so you don’t have to. We handle the legals, the HR, holiday cover, sickness, absences, recruitment, the additional need for specialist services, and quality control.
We focus on people…
- We have a team of more than 1,300 amazing people.
- We value them, develop them, train them, nurture them and treat them well – and in turn we ask you to do the same.
- We pay them fairly.
- They are dedicated to keeping your school clean, hygienic and safe so your pupils and whole school community can thrive.
Find out how Nviro can help
Safeguarding. Safety first – and always.
Safeguarding is the number one priority for any independent school – and it’s ours too.
Our comprehensive recruitment procedures give you peace of mind that every team member has been thoroughly vetted before they set foot in your school.
These include DBS checks, taking references, and thorough vetting to ensure our people are qualified, have the right to work in the UK, and are cleared to work with vulnerable people.
Our managers are trained so they have the skills to recruit new team members with a full understanding of safeguarding processes.
The compliance software UComply is embedded into our recruitment and HR processes, carrying out digital Right to Work checks and continually updating with the latest legislation to ensure all Nviro people are legally compliant and can represent your school well.
Looking after our people so they look after you
Nviro Thriving Spaces Audit. Find out if your building is clean, hygienic and safe
Our Thriving Spaces Audit will help you identify whether your independent school buildings are clean, hygienic and safe.
The detailed, personalised 30-question audit takes just six minutes. Your report will identify whether your building users are truly thriving in a clean, hygienic and safe space or if there’s room for improvement in your cleaning services.
We’ll also give you some suggestions about how you can make improvements to enable you to create a space where building users can thrive.
Analysis of your audit will help ensure your pupils and all the school users are healthier, happier and able to fulfil their potential.
Complete your free assessment
The daily or weekly routine tasks that keep your school environment clean, hygienic and safe. This keeps standards high and is the type of cleaning that empties the bins, vacuums, dusts and removes odours and stains.
Non-routine cleaning – sometimes known as periodic cleaning – supports the everyday routine with deep cleans – for example, during half terms and holidays.
School life changes daily and our non-routine cleaning services respond to those changes.
These are programmed, working with you, your dedicated Nviro’ contract manager and their dedicated team, to cover school events, the rental of space to outside groups, visits, and so on.
Working with your dedicated Nviro contract manager, our cleaning teams tackle the most challenging tasks such as graffiti or chewing gum removal, high level jet washing, and preparation for open days and other school events.
After planning closely with your dedicated Nviro contract manager, our specialist cleaning teams are brought in to tackle the most challenging tasks such as the stripping and sealing of sports halls.
Creating clean, hygienic and safe environments for pupils and staff to thrive in